To apply for this position, you must complete the online application and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section of the announcement.
1. To begin, click Apply Online to access an online application. Follow the prompts to select your USAJOBS resume and/or other supporting documents. You will need to be logged into your USAJOBS account or you may need to create a new account.
2. You will be taken to an online application. Complete the online application, verify the required documentation, and submit the application.
3. You will receive an email notification when your application has been received for the announcement.
4. To verify the status of your application, log in to your USAJOBS account, https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login, select the Application Status link and then select the More Information link for this position. The Application Status page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and your responses submitted to the online application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
5. To return to your saved application, log in to your USAJOBS account at http://www.usajobs.gov/. and click on "Applications." Click on the position title, and then select "Update Application."
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online to receive full consideration, however if you are unable to apply online, please contact the Agency Contact identified for this vacancy.
Problems Completing Your Application
If you have problems completing your on-line application, including problems submitting your supporting documents, please contact the Help Desk by email at email@example.com or by phone at 866.656.6831. The help desk is available Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.
After the announcement closes, your application package will be reviewed to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. We expect to make a final job offer within 45 days from the closing date of the announcement.
You will be notified of your application status through USAJOBS at four points during the hiring process, as applicable. You can check the status of your application by accessing the USAJOBS website at http://usajobs.gov/ and clicking on "Applications." The status will be visible next to the corresponding position. The four points of notification are:
1. Application Received or Application Incomplete;
2. Minimum Qualification Requirement Met or Minimum Qualification Requirement Not Met;
3. Referred or Not Referred; and
4. Selected or Not Selected