Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility
for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- 10-Point Other Veterans? Rating
- 30 Percent or More Disabled Veterans
- 5-Point Veterans' Preference
- Current Army Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) Employee
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current DoD Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) Interchange Agreement
- Disabled Veteran w/ a Service-Connected Disability, More than 10%, Less than 30%
- Non-Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer
- Prior Federal Service Employee
- United States Citizen Applying to a DCIPS Position
Army DCIPS positions apply Veteran's Preference to preference eligible candidates as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 U.S.C., in accordance with the procedures provided in DoD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 2005, DCIPS Employment and Placement.
In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience.
To qualify based on your experience, your resume must describe at least one year of experience performed at the next lower grade (GG/GS-12) level position in the federal service which prepared you to do the work in this job. Specialized experience is defined as experience with Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM); and/or Counterintelligence; and/or All-Source Intelligence.
Progressively responsible experience is that which has included intelligence-related research, analysis, collections and /or operations. This experience should have included intelligence analysis and/or production, intelligence collection and/or operations, counterintelligence, or threat support directly related to the position to be filled.This experience should demonstrate: Knowledge of intelligence processes, cycle and organizations; Knowledge of and/or ability to use research tools such as library holdings, photographs, statistics, graphics and maps; Knowledge of the systems, procedures and methods of analyzing, compiling, reporting and disseminating intelligence data; and/or Knowledge of organization(s) for and methods of collecting and analyzing intelligence data.
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
- Counterintelligence (CI)
- Intelligence and Threat Support (I&TS)
- Technical Competence