Please read the entire announcement and all instructions before starting the application. To apply for this position, you must complete the initial online application, to include the initial online assessment and submission of the required documentation specified in the Required Documents section below. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (ET) on the 11/29/2021 the announcement to receive consideration. The application process is as follows:
To preview the Application Questionnaire, please click the following link: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/11263526
- Answer the questions presented in the application and attach all necessary supporting documentation.
- Click the Submit Application button prior to 11:59 PM (ET) on 11/29/2021.
- After submitting an online application, you will be notified whether or not you are required to take additional online assessments through the USA Hire Competency Based Assessment system. This message will be delivered to you both on screen and via email notification.
- If you are asked to take the USA Hire Competency Based Assessments, you will be presented with a unique URL to access the USA Hire system. Access to USA Hire is granted through your USAJOBS login credentials. Be sure to review all instructions prior to beginning your USA Hire Assessments.
- Click here for Computer System Requirements.
- Note, set aside at least 3 hours to take these assessments; however, most applicants complete the assessments in less time. If you need to stop the assessments and continue at a later time, you can re-use the URL sent to you via email and also found in your USAJOBS account under the "Track my application" link for the corresponding application.
To update your application, including supporting documentation, at any time during the announcement open period, return to your USAJOBS account (https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login
). There you will find a record of your application, the application status, and an option to Edit my application. This option to "Edit my application" will no longer be available once the announcement has closed.
To verify the status of your application both during and after the announcement open period, log into your USAJOBS account here
. On the Home page, scroll down and locate your job application. Once the job has been located, click the "Track this application" link on the right under the application date. The page will refresh to display the Agency's Application Information page where you can scroll down and review any notifications the agency has sent you. The Application Status will appear along with the date your application was last updated. For information on what each Application Status means, click here
Within a few hours of submitting your application, you should receive an email advising of the requirement to take an additional assessment or advising all assessments are complete. If you do not receive an email within a few hours, you can view all emails in your application by logging into your USAJOBS account and clicking "Additional Application Information"
as described above or you may email apply.usastaffing.gov/HelpTicket BEFORE
the announcement closes and request the email be resent. It is your responsibility to verify that information entered and/or uploaded, (i.e., resume) is received, accurate, and submitted by the closing date and to review all email correspondence sent to you. You can access your USAJOBS account by clicking here
. Uploaded documents may take up to one hour to clear the virus scan.
Human Resources WILL NOT
modify or change any answers submitted by an applicant.
Once your application package and online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email.
Based on your application and your responses to the application questionnaire, you may be presented with instructions to access the USA Hire system to complete the online assessments. The online assessments must be completed within 48 hours following the close of this announcement. You will have the opportunity to request a testing accommodation for the assessment should you have a disability covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Your results will be kept on record for use when applying for future jobs that require the USA Hire Competency Based Assessments for same occupational series and grade. You will not be allowed to re-take them for one year. Before attempting to take the USA Hire Competency Based Assessments, click here to determine if the computer you are using is likely to experience any issues during testing. If you have questions about the computer requirements or require technical assistance, please contact apply.usastaffing.gov/HelpTicket. If you accidently deleted the invitation to the USA Hire Competency Based Assessments or otherwise need the information re-sent (e.g., you feel you have not received it due to a SPAM filter), you should contact apply.usastaffing.gov/HelpTicket to request the invitation to be re-sent. Requests to re-send invitations to the USA Hire Competency Based Assessments must be received by apply.usastaffing.gov/HelpTicket BEFORE the close of the Job Opportunity Announcement.
To be considered for the position, you must meet all qualifications, including meeting or exceeding the cut score on the required assessments.
If you do not provide an email address, you are responsible for checking status updates and notifications in USAJOBS. Hard copy notifications will not be mailed to you.