These positions are being concurrently announced under Pathways Recent Graduate program as announcement number 22-NPT-ENG-NR-7-RG-UPD. Current federal employees may apply to both announcements.Learn more about this agency
This position may be filled at the GS-07 grade level with promotion potential to the GS-09.
Please see the education section for additional information about duty locations and contacts.
- Tracks projects being completed by employees and outside groups and credits them with accomplishments.
- Monitors the expenditure of funds to ensure fiscal integrity and correct application of financial standards.
- Anticipates project needs to create a budget work plan for new fiscal year, requesting and assembling budget packets for agreements, obligations, de-obligations, adjustments, closeouts, etc.
- Assists management with ensuring work being performed is progressing and is aligned with milestones and deadlines.
- Participates in the preparation and tracking of the annual program budget.
- Participates in planning, developing, implementing, coordinating, and evaluating projects to achieve resource management objectives.
- Performs inventories and monitoring to determine resource conditions and proposes rehabilitation plans.
- Gathers relevant information and project cost for field operations and maintenance of wilderness areas, trails, and recreation facilities.
- Gathers relevant information and project cost for recreation facilities, maintenance, and operation.
- Assists in the development and implementation of plans for disseminating routine information about specific organizational programs to the public.
- Initiates public contact in the field to educate visitors and protect resources.
- Performs administrative and human resources management functions for the unit; provides advice, counsel or instruction on both administrative and work matters; and assures full compliance with safety regulations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616687600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.