We are an independent office within the EPA that helps the agency protect the environment in a more efficient and cost effective manner. We perform audits, evaluations, and investigations of the EPA to promote economy and efficiency, and to prevent and detect fraud, waste and abuse. We strive to provide solutions to problems that ultimately result in making America a cleaner and healthier place. Come join the team!Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Management (OM), Business Analysis and Results (BAR) Directorate, located in Washington, DC.
In this position, you will serve as a key member of the Budget Team within the Business Analysis and Results Directorate and will responsible for:
- Perform budget execution support duties within assigned organizations and programs.
- Participate in reviews, edits, and consolidations of the annual and multi-year budget estimates for assigned organizations or programs into a single budget request
- Verify relative costs and benefits of alternative program plans.
- Identify and analyze basic trends in the receipt, obligation, or expenditure of funds.
- Generate a variety of routine and special reports covering the current status and projections of funds, expenses, and obligations.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616677500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.