You will serve as a Chemist in the Laboratory Division of the Quality Assurance Department of PSNS and IMF located in San Diego, CA.Learn more about this agency
GS-11: $72,355 - $94,066
- You will perform complex chemical and physical analysis on a diverse range of materials.
- You will perform work using traditional gravimetric, colorimetric and other laboratory techniques and a variety of laboratory instruments.
- You will perform calibration of complex analytical instruments following written procedures using appropriate standards for ensuring calibration traceability.
- You will evaluate short and long term suitability of methods and procedures using statistical process control techniques.
- You will perform data analysis and reduction to convert instrument response into reportable parameters using complex calculations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616486200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.