THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a MANAGEMENT ANALYST (T32), Position Description Number D2505000 and is part of the AL 187TH Fighter Wing, National Guard.
ORGANIZATION: 187 MXO FT, MONTGOMERY, AL
SELECTING OFFICIAL: CMSGT LARRY FRELIGH
1. Retrieve and analyze maintenance data, present results to management. Interprets findings from maintenance data and the use of statistical techniques. Identifies trends and significant deviations from plans, schedules, and workload estimates. Analyzes deficiencies in areas such as material consumption and training, workload, scheduling, management, and maintenance resources use. Analyzes impact on the maintenance mission and the results of corrective actions. Prepares written reports of analyses and studies. Capture specific data monthly for inclusion into the Aircraft Predictive Model (APM) requirement. Designs summary reports to meet recurring management needs. (25%)
2. Controls, manages and maintains the Maintenance Information System(s) (MIS). Develops policies and procedures for MIS application within maintenance activities. Oversees the identification and correction of file errors within the database. Controls, develops and coordinates maintenance data systems and requirements. Determines data processing requirements and relates functional aspects to specific hardware and software capabilities. Controls automated management product retrieval and advises maintenance supervision on automated information use. Identifies data system problems, coordinating with data automation monitors, and submits system deficiency reports. Identifies new information requirements, submits information system requirement documents, and coordinates with data system development services for implementing new programs. Manage the Data Integrity Team (DIT) program for the Maintenance Group Commander and provide updates and metrics to maintenance supervision Responsible for building, analyzing, and programing system queries to generate local and command level data reports for consumption and information generation in multiple systems. Senior level requests ranging from senior wing leadership, the NGB, and MAJCOM levels. (25%)
3. Conducts Special Studies to assess Health of the Unit Readiness (HUR). Performs in-depth comprehensive analysis of complex and prioritized unit readiness issues. In addition, develops a semi-annual report for presentation to senior leadership. Develops complex problem solutions to address and resolve readiness issues as the Office of Primary Responsibility (OPR), while utilizing specific training and knowledge to develop a comprehensive readiness management plan. Collect specific metrics for inclusion into the 7401 monthly report, while searching for trends and validating accuracy. (25%)
4. Analyzes performance data to determine manpower, equipment, and facilities maintenance capabilities. Provides in-depth analysis of maintenance manning and equipment, material and facility limitations to determine the impact each has on unit and mission effectiveness. Isolates trends and determines material and personnel efficiency and effectiveness. Develops methods for improving maintenance planning and personnel efficiency and effectiveness. Develops methods for improving maintenance planning and programming procedures to ensure optimum use of maintenance resources. (25%)
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616427700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.