These positions are located in Defense Information Systems Agency, Office of the Inspector General (IG) at Fort Meade, Maryland.Learn more about this agency
- Plan and conduct systemic and compliance inspections based on inspections methodologies and quality assessment criteria for the DISA Inspector General.
- Proactively address and initiate corrective recommendations on issues that might otherwise become the focus of inquiries outside the Agency.
- Conduct after-action reviews (AARs). In this capacity, facilitate a professional discussion of an event focusing on improving the performance of the organization or team.
- Serve as the Information Technology (IT)/Information Assurance (IA) Specialist for DISA Inspector General matters.
- Serve as team lead or team member in addressing problems expressly identified or suspected by leadership
- Conduct individual inspection planning and design.
- Utilize knowledge of current automated information technology systems and security developments as they relate to hardware, system software, system design and development techniques to provide advice and guidance on issues.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616418200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.