You will serve as a CHEMST/MATERIALS ENGINEER (ELECTROPLATING & SURFACE FINISHING) in the MRO ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT, MATERIALS ENGINEERING DIV of FLTREADCEN EAST.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a senior chemist/engineer with inorganic coatings, surface finishing and electroplating.
- You will solve complex problems and provide technical advice.
- You will investigate and resolve problems.
- You will utilize expertise regarding engineering or chemistry to present data.
- You will collaborate with specialist and experts on problem areas.
- You will consult and advise on day to day basis concerning workload requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616188700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.