THIS IS A TITLE 32 DUAL STATUS POSITIONLearn more about this agency
DUTY LOCATION: Theater Aviation Sustainment Maintenance Group (TASMG), Groton, CT
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
Area 2: All currently employed full-time temporary technician personnel and all current traditional members of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of the position is to function as the Officer in Charge (OIC) of the organization. Serves as the principal staff officer and primary advisor to the Commander for providing leadership, oversight, information, analysis, guidance and recommendations on readiness and day-to-day matters of the command. Base level of work supervised is GS-11.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
The major duties include, but are not limited to:
- As the full-time representative of the Commander, oversees the development of unit goals.
- Provides instructions and guidance to staff sections in the conduct of daily activities.
- Manages the full time personnel program for the organization.
- Promotes acceptance and adherence of programs such as Sexual Assault Response Program, Equal Employment Opportunity, Federal Women's Program, Labor Management Relations, and other special emphasis programs.
- Provides oversight for readiness reports.
Occasional travel - Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616186600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.