The primary purpose of these positions is to carry out a variety of project plans in support of the unit recreation program in Region 3.Learn more about this agency
Applications will expire every 90 days. In order to remain in consideration, applicants must resubmit their application.
- Responsibilities listed are at the full performance level.
- Perform and monitor day-to-day recreation maintenance, clean-up, and simple construction projects for sites, reporting issues.
- Monitor the condition and use of trails to report issues.
- Monitor public recreation use areas and report safety issues.
- Provide visitors with information about specific recreation opportunities and activities, such as those at specific sites.
- Explain rules and/or regulations to visitors.
- Ensure deposits of collected fees are made appropriately.
- Monitor wilderness area for use, maintenance and report issues.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required for field work, site visits, training and/or meetings.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616032400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.