The position serves as an analyst and, independently or as part of a team, plans, manages, and/or evaluates complex public health program(s), projects, and/or study activities.Learn more about this agency
- Conduct short and long term planning, program development, policy and program analysis, and program evaluations.
- Collect and interpret data and information from a variety of sources and prepares recommendations accordingly.
- Prepare and make presentations.
- Analyze data and manage projects.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the assigned public health program(s) and develop and/or implement standards and recommendations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 5% domestic
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615510400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.