See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Plan, schedule and assign work.
- Coordinate material delivery requirements received from the Material Division.
- Schedule truck movements to obtain the most effective use of the transportation available.
- Initiate requests to the shipyard when an additional trucks and drivers are required to handle sporadic increases in workload.
- Set up guidelines for moving materials from receipt to storage, for receipt of material movement requirements, for the truck drivers to follow in making deliveries.
- Pick-ups and for storage of materials in accordance with the size, weight, length of storage and type of storage required.
- Ensure that Material Handling Equipment (MHE) is properly handled, oiled and fueled or charged, and driven only by qualified personnel, and cognizant of preventive maintenance schedules to ensure timely repair and effective use of equipment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615396400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.