This position is located in the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG). The incumbent of this position will work within The Deputy Inspector General for Investigations (DIG INV), Defense Criminal Investigative Service (DCIS), Internal Operations Directorate.Learn more about this agency
As a Program Analyst, GS-0343-14, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Utilizes expertise in program management and information technology (IT) to ensure DCIS programs are meeting stakeholder expectations and performance measures.
- Collects and analyzes data to support long- and short-term operational support planning and capital investment for DCIS programs.
- Chairs DCIS working groups, integrated program teams, and other necessary groups to plan and monitor program activities, direction, and policies.
- Manages and performs lifecycle cost analysis, cost benefit analysis, and economic evaluations of current or proposed law enforcement programs.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with external stakeholders to include the Federal OIG Criminal Investigative Organizations, the Defense Criminal Investigative Organizations, and the Military Criminal Investigative Organizations.
- Represents the agency at conferences and meetings, and serves as a subject matter expert.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614813300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.