The United States Agency for International Development Office of Inspector General (USAID OIG) is seeking a highly qualified applicant to fill a Contract Specialist position located in the Office of Management (M), Administrative and Overseas Operations Division (AOO), Contracting Team in Washington, D.C.Learn more about this agency
As a Contract Specialist for the Administrative and Overseas Operations (AOO) division, you will:
- Perform pre-award, including issuing solicitation, evaluation and negotiation, post-award and contract closeout.
- Administer contracts by assuring compliance with the terms and conditions of contracts, including solving problems.
- Manage assigned contracts to ensure timely receipt of all contractual data specified.
- Develop acquisition plans/strategies and contractual correspondence.
- Knowledge of the FAR and contracting principles and procedures using Simplified Acquisition and Federal Supply Schedule.
- Provide excellent customer service in contracting and procurement by resolving complex contracting issues.
- Create innovative solutions for customers and working well with customers from all OIG components
Occasional travel - 25% or less - Occasional travel will be required; incumbent must be willing and able to travel both domestically and internationally.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614156000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.