About the Position: This position is with Quality Services Division and located at Tripler Army Medical Center campus, which is on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. Oahu is the third largest island in the Hawaiian chain.. The island is very geographically diverse with mountains, rainforests, volcanic craters, tropics, beaches and much more.Learn more about this agency
TAMC is a tobacco-free workplace. Tobacco products include, but are not limited to, smoking, smokeless tobacco, and electronic nicotine delivery devices.
- Consults, plans, directs, analyzes and coordinates administrative activities for the Credentials Program, Risk Management Program and the Performance Improvement Program.
- Identifies resources necessary for accomplishing the mission and function of the Credentials, Risk Management and Performance Improvement Programs.
- Provides ongoing review of regulatory requirements, Joint Commission standards, changing laws and legal precedents.
- Reviews hospital regulations and makes recommendations for changes to ensure compliance with current Department of Defense, Department of Army, Medical Command (MEDCOM) and Joint Commission standards.
- Verifies that providers applying for clinical staff privileges possess appropriate and current qualifications to support the granting of delineated clinical staff privileges.
- Serves as subject matter expert in the field of risk management, credentials and clinical privileging.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614129400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.