This announcement may be used to fill positions across the CYS program in different facilities and age groups in connection with a hiring event occurring on 28 September 2021. See "Additional Information" for more information.Learn more about this agency
Location: Stuttgart, Patch Barracks, Bldg 2312 (behind the library), 3rd Floor
Learn more about Child and Youth Services, click here!
- Serves as a Child and Youth Program Assistant in a Child and Youth Services program and maintains control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities that meet the physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs for program participants based on the group and individual children and youth.
- Establishes a program environment that sustains participant interest and promotes positive interactions with other children, youth, and adults.
- Helps prepare, arrange, and maintain indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedules and provides program options for children with special requirements.
- Maintains program participation data and complete daily report.
Occasional travel - May be required to work at other USAG Stuttgart CYS facilities or programs when needed. This will include CYS special events (I.e., Parents day/night out, Month of the military child, etc.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613984100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.