This announcement may be used to fill positions across the CYS program in different facilities and age groups in connection with a hiring event occurring on 28. September 2021. See "Additional Information" for more information.Learn more about this agency
Learn more about Child and Youth Services, click here!
- Serves as a Child and Youth Program Assistant in a Child and Youth Services program and maintains control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities that meet the physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs for program participants based on the group and individual children and youth.
- Establishes a program environment that sustains participant interest and promotes positive interactions with other children, youth, and adults.
- Helps prepare, arrange, and maintain indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedules and provides program options for children with special requirements.
- Maintains program participation data and complete daily report.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel to on and off base locations for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613983300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.