This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Entry/Developmental Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure depending on the grade selected for. It is located in the DISA ORG FE.
- Serves as the senior technical analyst and resolves the complete range of problems within the scope of the activity operations and refers operational problems requiring highly specialized expertise to the appropriate technical expert.
- Provides advice and assistance to customers and troubleshoots the most complex problems in a manner that minimizes interruptions in customers ability to carry out critical business activities.
- Develops and manages customer performance requirements and customer support policies and procedures.
- Develops specifications for user instruction manuals based upon customer needs.
- Coordinates, executes, implements, and maintains the installation and operation of customer application systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613820100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.