This position is located in the Office of Audits, Security and Intelligence (SI), Office of the Inspector General (OIG), of the U.S. Department of State. The OIG has statutory oversight responsibility covering the Department and U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM). This oversight responsibility includes conducting and reporting on audits, inspections, investigations, and other inquires of all overseas and domestic organizational entities of these organizations.Learn more about this agency
- The incumbent participates in comprehensive audits, evaluations, and special inquires of Department of State organizational entities located domestically and overseas;
- Plans and conducts audits, evaluation of special inquires, which includes developing the objectives, scope, and methodology used in work;
- Interprets and applies the appropriate laws, regulations, and policies dealing with a variety of management and programs area;
- Researches, writes, and communicates proposed audits ideas, audit findings, and recommendations for consideration by the Audit Manager;
- Works effectively as a team member and shares information with the Audit Manager and other team members.
25% or less - Worldwide travel is involved up to 25% of the time and often in harsh, post conflict, and/or developing nations worldwide.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613613600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.