You will serve as an IT CYBERSECURITY SPECIALIST (INFOSEC), Organization Title: Watch Officer, in the Joint Mission Operations Center (JMOC) of U S MARINE FORCES CYBERSPACE COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the Cyber Excepted Service (CES) Direct Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions to the excepted service.
- You will evaluate the risk each operation poses to infrastructure nodes to ensure the high availability of infrastructure.
- You will manage infrastructure resources as required for operations in support of approved concepts of operations and/or Cyber Tasking Orders.
- You will coordinate with all entities/adjacent organizations to ensure external operational requirements are authorized and available for use during rehearsals and/or operations.
- You will use information collected from a variety of computer network defense resources to identify, analyze, and report events that occur or might occur within their environment.
- You will facilitate all necessary transfers of data between information domains.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position (25% travel).
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613527700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.