This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform descriptive and subject cataloging/metadata assignment and classification for all materials in a variety of formats and languages.
- You will perform work on authority data, downloads batches of vendor supplied authority records and resolves conflicts to ensure that the same form of name is used each time an item is cataloged.
- You will participate in the regular maintenance of and the resolution of problems in the library services system and discovery platform.
- You will assist library leadership and other library staff in formulating short and long-term policies and procedures regarding metadata.
- You will provide technical training and continuing development to paraprofessional staff regarding cataloging/metadata procedures.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613337000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.