About the Position: Serves as a National Emergency Program Manager supporting the Civil Works and military support mission of the Seattle District which includes an area of jurisdiction for multiple purpose Civil Works Water Resource projects embracing the States of Washington, Idaho and Montana, and a military construction and engineering support program at 12 Army and Air Force installations located in the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana.Learn more about this agency
- Perform program management planning for the full scope of National Emergency Preparedness Program (NEPP) initiatives, actions and goals.
- Develop policies, plans, funding and training, organizational structures and resources to meet local and national requirements.
- Coordinate CDRP/Earthquake Planning activities with other District elements, military commands, other Federal, State and local agencies necessarily involved and assure all reporting requirements are met.
- Request and allocate resources to assure adequacy and validity of plans.
- Establish priorities, develop budgets, cite target and functions for specific portions of plan development and establish milestones to assure timely accomplishment.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty (TDY) travel is approximately 10 percent.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612668200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.