About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Carlisle Barracks is an installation at the center of the Army and Department of Defense Senior Leadership educational programs. This historic post supports missions such as the U.S. Army War College, (including the Center for Strategic Leadership, Strategic Studies Institute and USAWC Press, U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center), and Dunham U.S. Army Health Clinic, Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute, and the Installation Management Command.
- Serve as a Joint Proponent Analyst for Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute
- Serve as subject matter expert for peace operations and its associated cross-cutting topics
- Conduct outreach activities and build partnerships with key strategic military, civil and interagency partners, commands, departments, institutions, and agencies
- Lead the joint development, integration and implementation of peace operations for the Joint Force, to include the development and updating of Peace Operations curriculum
- Form, lead and facilitate Joint, Interagency, Inter-organizational and Multinational (JIIM) workgroups to develop concepts that inform policy, strategy, doctrine and Peace Operations curriculums
- Develop and teach courses and lessons on peace operations
- Prepare and present Flag Officer level presentations
- Conduct research and writing on topics related to peace operations
50% or less - You may be expected to travel (domestic and/or international) for this position up to 30% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612550500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.