This is a Senior Level (SL) position located in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of Information Technology, Enterprise, Architecture, and Data Group.Learn more about this agency
As the Chief Technology Architect, you will serve as the principal technology architect, creating technology standards, processes, and approaches for CMS to ensure the optimization of CMS' IT investments and information management practices and continuously enhance the cost-effective delivery of technological solutions.
- Design, implementation, and operations management of current and emerging technologies.
- Provide overall leadership that includes advising product, program, and engineering teams, on the development, modernization, and streamlining of processes across CMS.
- Provide technical leadership promoting modern, strategic, software development best practices including Agile methodologies, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Information Security, Test Driven Development and general software engineering best practices.
- Responsible for shaping CMS? technology strategy and guiding the engineering efforts within organizations.
- Collaborate on a technical level across CMS, and with outside partners.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612393100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.