This is a Senior Level (SL) position located in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of Information Technology (OIT), Infrastructure and User Services Group (IUSG).Learn more about this agency
As the Chief Experience Officer, you will work with a diverse group of stakeholders within CMS to improve enterprise-wide customer experience delivery and will be responsible for developing and implementing an enterprise strategy for all of CMS to utilize as part of routine development process.
- Instill the discipline of continuous change into the organization.
- Develop, oversee and work to implement the ideal customer experience for new and existing products.
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative customer feedback to build journey maps to identify best practices and perceived pain points.
- Develop a robust voice of the employee program to capture and analyze employee feedback and use this information to make decisions that foster employee retention, recruitment, engagement and productivity.
- Develop and improve upon a mechanism to allow customers to provide real-time feedback via the web, phone, and in-person and display this feedback transparently to drive citizen-centric and employee-centric improvements across the federal government.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612323500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.