This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: The position is located in Communications Electronics Command (CECOM); Software Engineering Center (SEC) Intel Electronic Warfare & Sensors Directorate (IEWS) Sensors & Mission Equipment Division.
- Serve as Lead Interdisciplinary Engineer; or Computer Scientist responsible for the application of information management and program analysis.
- Plans the strategic development of the project(s) sets long and short-term priorities for enhancements and oversees daily implementation.
- Develops documentation necessary to acquire required services, computer hardware and software.
- Serves as team leader in assigning work to employees on the team based on priorities, and review the work of team members for technical quality.
- Reviews the work of team members for technical quality and provides input to performance evaluations.
- Responsible for Sustainment Post Production Software Support (PPSS) for assigned Army Programs of record. This includes, but is but limited to: overall program management functions (budgeting, scheduling, staffing, and technical performance).
- Operate and monitor mission command systems; and manage command system development or sustainment activities.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612238600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.