You are required to apply online for this announcement.
1. To apply on-line, you must create a resume using the USAJOBS resume builder and submit an application by accessing the USAJOBS website at http://www.usajobs.gov. To begin, click the Apply Online button near the bottom of this screen and follow the prompts to register into your USAJOBS account, answer the questions, and submit all required documents. Follow the prompts to begin the application process.
2. You will be redirected to the Career Connector website to complete the application process.
3. Click on "Submit" to transmit your complete application package to GAO.
Can I send my application package documents to the agency point-of-contact via email or mail?
Your application package must be submitted online through Career Connector. We are unable to accept mailed or emailed documents.
What is a complete application package?
1. Your resume. This must be created using the USAJOBS resume builder. Resumes created outside USAJOBS (e.g., uploaded resumes) will not be accepted.
2. The assessment questionnaire.
3. The documentation listed in the Required Documents section. You only need to submit the documents listed.
When is the application package due?
It must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the closing date of the announcement. It is your responsibility to ensure all the documents are received and the information is readable. Your application may not be considered if it doesn't meet the criteria. Requests for extensions will not be granted.
If you have problems completing your on-line application, including problems submitting your supporting documents, please contact the Help Desk by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (866) 656-6831. The help desk is available Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET
1. Sign into your USAJOBS account.
2. If your application package was successfully transmitted, you will see "Received" beside the position title. Keep in mind, this may take a couple hours because your documents undergo a virus scan.
3. To view your documents or the complete application package received by GAO, select "Application Status." The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application.
If you have questions about:
• The vacancy announcement or the position: The agency contact is listed at the bottom of the announcement.
• Technical issues with USAJOBS: Please refer to the USAJOBS Help page.
• Technical issues with Career Connector: Please contact CareerConnectorHelp@do.treas.gov.
After the closing date of this announcement, GAO's Human Capital Office will conduct an evaluation of your qualifications by reviewing your assessment questionnaire and resume to complete an analysis. Please be as complete and thorough as possible. If your application is rated "best-qualified," your name will be referred to the selecting official for consideration. At this point you may be contacted for an interview.
If you do not meet the key requirements and/or basic qualifications or you fail to submit all required application materials, your application will not be considered.