About the Position: This position serves as senior biologist/ecologist leading multi-disciplinary teams. Responsible for biological, physical, cultural, and related studies of the environment that are required to ensure water resource projects are in compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations.Learn more about this agency
- Engage in preparing environmental impact statements and/or conducting environmental inventory and similar studies for civil works and military construction.
- Communicate with clients and customers to satisfy their expectations and commitment to continuous improvement of quality services.
- Analyze and organize work, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and provide reports on progress.
- Prepare general and special biological reports, Environmental Assessments and Environmental Impact Statements.
- Develop Project Management Plans including schedules, funding, manpower, milestones, and technical and coordination tasks to accomplish study objectives.
- Resolve complex problems involving developing and implementing multiple-use resource management plans and modifying or adapting standard processes and procedures.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position 25% of the time or less.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611928800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.