About the Position:Learn more about this agency
The U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY is an academic institution located in the Hudson River Valley, 50 miles from New York City. The historic site is the oldest continuously occupied military post in America. West Point is a self contained city with housing, a Department of Public Works, libraries, hospital, fire department, chapels, and restaurants. Employees have access to Eisenhower Hall Theater, Hudson Valley's performing arts center, and recreational facilities
- You will engage in research and scholarship on cyber law, ethics and/or policy matters in support of the Army Cyber Institute's mission of supporting the cyber operational force as the Army's Premier Cyber Think Tank.
- You will conduct research at the intersection of cyber and your relevant academic discipline, with the expectation that you will develop and execute a specific research agenda.
- You will help to develop course material for the United States Military Academy that bridges the domains of your academic discipline and Cyberspace.
- You will teach at the United States Military Academy in an area related to your academic discipline.
- You will participate in the professional development of cadets and the cyber workforce through academic counseling, instruction and mentorship, and guiding cadet research.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611832200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.