About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This is a military technician position with the Legal Command located in Fort Hamilton, New York,
This position requires an active membership as a Soldier in the Army Reserve before a start date can be set. To learn more about minimum qualifications to join the Army Reserve, visit http://www.goarmy.com/reserve/jobs.html
- Use automated systems for data entry, and compilation for analysis and creation of reports.
- Process personnel and payroll actions
- Interpret and apply regulations, policies and practices applicable to unit operations and activities.
- Coordinate use of U. S. Army Reserve (USAR) centers, and arranges for facility maintenance and repairs.
- Monitor unit mobilization readiness.
- Advise new members on the USAR program, obligations, advantages and unit vacancies.
- Provide technical advice to unit commander and staff.
- Maintain liaison with higher headquarters assuring compliance with directives.
Occasional travel - Business travel requirement is 15%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611574300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.