For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit http://www.justice.gov/usao/.Learn more about this agency
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
This position is also being announced to All U.S. Citizens and Nationals under 21-OHS-11206450-DE.
This position is located in the Administrative Division of the United States Attorney's Office Southern District of Ohio, Columbus. If selected for this position you will serve as an assistant to the Human Resources Specialist with responsibility for providing clerical and technical support essential to the effective operation of the District's Human Resources Management program. Typical work assignments will include:
- Preparing and processing personnel actions, adhering to Federal regulations;
- Managing personnel files for employees in the electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF) system;
- Assisting in the on-boarding process for new employees, including benefit enrollment and security procedures;
- Providing a wide array of HR assistance and guidance to employees;
- Managing training program for employees;
- Assisting with the recruitment process for filling vacant positions; and
- Participating in the classification or re-certification of positions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611138800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.