This assignment is a 1-year non-reimbursable assignment.Learn more about this agency
This assignment is located within Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Integrated Operations Division (IOD), Technology Branch.
· Support efforts to implement CISA Data Management Policy/Governance and develop data products for Integrated Operations Division (IOD) as a member of the Technology Branch.
· Identify and validate IOD data assets specific to Physical and Cyber uses cases that support IOD tools and technology. This includes establishing baseline metadata documentation that captures the source and methods of data collection, precision, formatting constraints, content standards, security and access restrictions, and update cycles.
· Maintain the CISA/IOD data catalog/inventory to include the complete understanding of the data set (e.g. data description, meta data, data quality/confidence, etc.).
· Leverage data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to visualize and analyze IOD data in support of metrics, trend analysis and other reports and projects.
· Participate in Data Council and Data Stewards meetings supporting data assignments and activities.
· Track the IOD data asset permitted use and handing caveat and information sharing agreements.
· Support development of an IOD Data Quality Plan to assist in documenting/assessing the quality of IOD data.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611120000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.