This position is in the Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, Data Gathering and Analysis Division, Prioritization and Informatics Branch.
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
About the Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention: https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/about-office-chemical-safety-and-pollution-prevention-ocsppLearn more about this agency
- Modify standard computer-based files used for storage and retrieval of technical data and information;
- Evaluate and adapt precedents to meet information requirements for the Branch and Division;
- Modify and adapt databases to fill special needs for information from previous approaches to similar problems or projects;
- Adapt automated systems to solve a variety of information organization, access and dissemination problems;
- Serve as a Contracting Officer Representative/project officer and manage various contracts;
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently as your career progresses.
You will spend 25% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611016800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.