This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will assist with the stand up of a new COLUMBIA Class buoy laboratory to serve the AN/BRR-6 and AN/BST-1 programs.
- You will use procedures to build buoy subassemblies and upgrade legacy buoy subassemblies to new COLUMBIA class baselines.
- You will perform electrical testing to ensure components meet applicable specifications and standards.
- You will assist with new lab build out to accommodate product integration activities; including the procurement of lab test equipment and development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- You will perform Quality Assurance (QA) Government acceptance testing of contractor provided parts.
- You will serve as the government lead technician for the OE-538 program; working with the In Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) and Designated Overhaul Point (DOP) manager to oversee contractor repair of all variants of the OE-538 Multifunction Mast.
- You will provide input to Casualty Reports (CASREPs) from fleet activities to assist with Intermediate Maintenance Activity (IMA) repair work.
- You will provide technical input to other Communications Antennas Systems programs for the Submarine Antenna Modernization and Sustainment (SAMS) and Antenna Improvement (AI) programs.
- You will develop procedures, assemble prototypes, and conduct testing of assigned systems and their subcomponents per engineering drawings, and associated governing directives.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/610625000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.