This is a public notice flyer using the STRL DHA for Bachelor Degree and Advance Degree Candidates. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will help execute radio frequency testing in an anechoic chamber, troubleshoot and resolve RF-testing and chamber-related issues.
- You will analyze large amounts of test data and clearly report results and key observations.
- You will plan for instrument, chamber, and test-setup upgrades and improvements to meet emerging needs, maintain up-to-date chamber, instrument and RF-test setup characteristics.
- You will identify any testing limitations, along with specifications on potential upgrades to address those limitations.
- You will maintain inventory and calibration of all instruments and equipment required for chamber testing.
- You will work with a dynamic team with a broad range of background and skills with clear written and oral communication.
- You will work with radio frequency measurement instruments and components such as: network analyzer, spectrum/signal analyzer, signal generator, power meter, and other related instruments and components.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609734800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.