You will serve as a Wargame Manager in the Marine Corps Wargaming Laboratory of MARINE CORPS COMBAT DEVELOPMENT CMD.Learn more about this agency
- You will plan, direct, supervise, coordinate, and execute multiple simultaneous wargame efforts and scoping future wargames.
- You may serve as the Division's representative to other Agency and Service wargaming organizations on operational planning, support requirements, policies, and capabilities for wargaming.
- You will write, manage, revise, and maintain the wargaming SOP, and maintain a library of models and simulations for use as appropriate in wargaming design.
- You will inform and advise the Service, Joint Organizations, other services, and DoD Leadership in the conduct of wargame activities that support visualizing present and future security challenges.
- You will provide active oversight of all ongoing WGD efforts, activities, and wargames.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609663000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.