About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Alexandria Virginia for the DoDEA HQ office of the chief of staff communications division. Alexandria, Virginia, is a city on the Potomac River, just south of Washington, DC. It's known for its Old Town, with brick sidewalks and well-preserved 18th- and 19th-century buildings.
- Provide expertise with strategic marketing, communication, and business objectives.
- Develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote programs, activities, and services.
- Create communication plans with implementation guidance and actions to inform internal and external publics about an organization's policies, programs, and operation.
- Disseminate oral and written communication materials to include communication plans, talking points, fact sheets, and/or public affairs guidance.
- Responds to public and other special-interest group inquiries, concerning company/business policies and activities.
- Make recommendations on courses of action on extremely sensitive events which have the ability to dramatically impact the public's perception of the Agency's image and brand.
- Provide expertise with strategic marketing, communication, and business objectives
- Plans, designs, execute and evaluates public affairs program for the organization's missions and programs.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel uo to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608999000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.