This position is located on the Mendocino National Forest, Willows, CA.Learn more about this agency
Incumbent provides strategic guidance and leadership to the Recreation program as well as program areas such as Wilderness and Trails Management. Responsibilities include formulation and recommendation of operating policies, practices, and procedures; programming and budgeting
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Shannon Pozas at 530-517-1895 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide expert technical support and facilitate interdisciplinary approaches to the development of resource plans and recreation management activities
- Evaluate program recommendations and modifications.
- Inspect and determine special clauses for contracts, special use permits and agreements to include recreation considerations.
- Assisted in analyzing and recommending priorities and adjustments based on changing direction.
- Provide predictions on the accomplishment of established goals for recreation management activities.
- Prepare detailed environmental analysis reports and evaluate proposed statements prepared by others.
- Gathered accomplishment information for use in measuring overall accomplishments.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel on occasion for this position to attend meetings and/or training and project site visits..
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608869500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.