This position supports the Great American Outdoors Act (GAOA) and is located in the Intermountain Region (Region 4).Learn more about this agency
This position operates as a fully functioning professional landscape architect.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Nancy Brunswick at 801-625-5456 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duties listed are at the full performance GS-11 level.
- Designs a variety of moderately to highly complex recreational facilities, using computer-assisted design technology such as AutoCAD, Landcadd, and Google Sketchup.
- As a project manager, is responsible for day-to-day project operation and progress, project quality, and timely delivery of assigned work.
- Monitors and prepares progress reports to ensure projects remain on track and that the process and products are fully compliant with federal laws and regulations.
- Serves as the recreation and scenery resource specialist on multidisciplinary teams for a variety of resource management activities such as recreation planning, forest restoration, wilderness and wild and scenic river planning.
- Provides professional landscape architectural input into the development of all levels of environmental analysis.
- May serves as a Contracting Officer's representative (COR) for contracted portions of projects.
25% or less - Summer travel may be required 3 to 4 times per month to the field to conduct project oversite, attend meetings and/or training.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608665300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.