The position is located in the Public Liaison and Education Branch (PLEB), National Eye Institute (NEI).The incumbent in this role serves as the NEI web content manager by conceptualizing, developing, maintaining and enhancing NEI website(s) and related digital resources (i.e. social media, multimedia).Learn more about this agency
- Edit content submitted by web authors and ensure that content to be posted on NEI public facing website supports the NEI mission.
- Utilize a user-centered and data-driven approach to website and social media development and architecture.
- Responsible for managing digital projects within OSCPLE and with NEI Divisions.
- Advise staff on the most effective methods for presenting their content via digital communications channels.
- Interact with technical, scientific, and managerial staff as well as with outside organizations and the public, to ensure that the NEI?s digital resources are user-centered and data-driven and developed in a coordinated manner.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608506700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.