The purpose of this position is to serve as a representative of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to a local public health program or to the Agency Headquarters.Learn more about this agency
As a Public Health Advisor you will:
- Work with selected public health projects or portions of a larger public health project that is typically of limited complexity.
- Provide basic technical assistance on routine, non-controversial projects or activities that are covered by precedent, established policy, or accepted practice.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate activities and explains program policies, procedures, activities, services, and benefits to public health personnel and other parties.
- Provide consultation and assistance on grants, cooperative agreements, contracts, and other awards to assist in meeting objectives.
- Advise public health personnel in development of basic activities to administer an established program.
Occasional travel - Domestic Travel up to 2%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608305900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.