The purpose of the position is to perform a variety of analytical assignments utilizing qualitative and quantitative analysis to review and evaluate administrative operations and management practices for the purpose of improving organizational efficiency and effectiveness.Learn more about this agency
As a Management Analyst you will:
- Analyze and evaluate the management practices and methods, and administrative operations of substantive organizations and complex functions.
- Identify best practices and advise management on how they could be adopted throughout the organizational unit.
- Identify and analyze issues, problems, and challenges facing the organization; formulate and evaluate possible courses of action for resolving them; draw conclusions based on relevant facts; and recommend solutions to management.
- Develop policies, guidelines, instructions, and procedures for administrative and management requirements.
- Compile data and prepare complex administrative and management reports that are mandated from higher echelons in the organization and/or the Department.
Occasional travel - 5% Domestic - As required by this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608115500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.