As a Dental Assistant with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Health Service Corps (IHSC). You will perform a variety of supportive duties which facilitate the work of the dentist and dental hygienist in a detention/custodial setting. Duties include such as:Learn more about this agency
- Provide patient services while working within a detention/custodial environment;
- Receive and schedule patients for treatment in a dental clinic;
- Provide chairside assistance during patien treatment to the dentist or hygienist;
- Prepare tray set-up and operatory for each patient; and
- Perform optimum sterilization and/or disinfection procedures, including instrument processing and spore testing in accordance with IHSC national policy and procedure and the CDC guidelines.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608054400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.