This position supports the Rocky Mountain Research Station, Science Programs in Boise, ID.Learn more about this agency
This employee provides technical and procedural advice on a wide variety of administrative tasks.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please RUSSELL W POKORNEY contact at 208-373-4389 or email@example.com
- Maintain a variety of paper and electronic administrative records for an organization or business.
- Process purchase requisitions ensuring that funds are available, accounts are correct, and proper documentation is included.
- Schedule conferences and meetings, including arranging logistics, preparing agendas, and notifying participants.
- Manage and maintain tracking logs, action items, administrative suspense items, and transaction records.
- Coordinate the processing of manuscripts and reports for public information, including maintaining approval records.
- Prepare responses to inquiries on routine administrative matters.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel 1-3 times per year to other Forest Service offices or field locations and attend other professional meetings.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607915100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.