SummaryWho May Be Considered:This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans (OSPP). Learn more about this agency
- Current Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) employees
- Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP)
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the Executive Officer within Office of Strategy, Policy, & Plans (OSPP). The OSPP serves as a central resource to the Secretary and other Department leaders for policy development and review, strategic planning and analysis, and facilitation of decision-making on the full breadth of issues that may arise across the dynamic homeland security enterprise.
Typical work assignments include:
- Provides subject matter expertise, guidance and assistance in the management of complex projects, studies and action items, keeping the CSO leadership apprised of critical developments and key issues.
- Employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods to identify problem areas, root causes of issues, trends, resource shortfalls and to conduct analyses, assessments and research into specific problem areas.
- Develops recommendations for effective solutions to resolve problems.
- Applies analytical ability, judgment, and discretion to direct analyses, assessments, plans and research into specific problem areas and address strategic, management and administrative practices.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607255000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.