You will serve as the NavalX London Tech Bridge Director in the NavalX Tech Bridge Program of ONR INTL FIELD OFFICE EUROPE.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for leading all aspects of the Tech Bridge efforts ensuring alignment to US DON and DoD objectives.
- You will work with the Royal Navy Co-Director and other tech bridge team members to ensure efforts are balanced across the spectrum of technology development, acquisition and force development.
- You will work with a range of stakeholders from across London and the UK to establish an active London Tech Bridge presence locally.
- You will develop an Innovation Ecosystem to facilitating collaboration between the DON, NavalX Tech Bridges, UK RN/MoD, and partner organizations in academia and business.
- You will plan and coordinate collaboration activities between the DON, NavalX Tech Bridges, UK RN/MoD, and appropriate Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify and assist in facilitating fleet engagement.
- You will serve as a key member of the DON/RN Concept and Capability Working Group reporting to the SNNR and OPNAV staffs.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607235600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.