This position is part of the Office of Facilities and Administrative Services, Office of the Secretary, Department of the Interior, The incumbent oversees and supervises all administrative functions of the ASB, SSD including supervision of staff, human resources, acquisition, customer service and agreements, and Information Technology (IT). The incumbent determines direction for and provides leadership and oversight for the full range of administrative operations required to operate the branch.Learn more about this agency
- Provides guidance on procurement, contracting, and other contractual services, ensuring compliance federal regulations. Sets up interagency agreements. Tracks the oversight of agreements and procurement services.
- Oversees and carries out administrative procedures relative to human resources functions of the branch. Prepares/supervises the preparation of requests for personnel actions and other reports.
- Plans, coordinates, implements, and monitors the roll out of projects that have an IT component. Addresses and manages IT requirements.
- Performs Contract Officer Representative duties related to the acquisition and renewal of mail operations contract. Interfaces with USPS, Fed Ex, and other related mail services coordinating service level agreements and operations continuity.
- Oversees mail policy and operations, including monitoring and reporting of mail meter uses and expense.
- Monitors all customer service desk operations. Maintains and monitors staffing and protocol for interface with customers.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606890700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.