You will serve as a PUBLIC AFFAIRS SPECIALIST at the Center for Information Warfare Training, Pensacola, FL.Learn more about this agency
- You will collect, assemble and disseminate information materials, primarily thru existing means and with extensive use of social media.
- You will gather and report public reaction to the information program and provide recommendations to improve aspects of information materials.
- You will provide advice and guidance to management officials concerning public relations and strategic communications.
- You will coordinate the organizations participation in externally sponsored programs and events and/or public participation in organizational programs and events.
- You will organize the availability of personnel and equipment, directing the set-up of exhibits, preparing presentation and publicity materials, and maintaining liaison with local community groups and organizations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606638600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.