This position is part of the U. S. Trade and Development Agency. The incumbent will be responsible for formulating, implementing and managing USTDA's digital and social media content and strategies in support of the Agency mission, policies, and programmatic goals. The Public Affairs Specialist procures, produces and manages appropriate website and social media content, and develops video content based on USTDA projects and activities.Learn more about this agency
- Formulates, implements, and manages USTDA's digital and social media content and strategies.
- Procures, produces and manages appropriate website and social media content, and develops video content based on USTDA projects and activities.
- Provides thorough and authoritative guidance to the Director of Public Affairs and other agency officials on the best practices and effective use of digital media to disseminate targeted information and content about the Agency.
- Develops communications tools including success stories, blogs, marketing materials, presentations, briefs, press releases and fact sheets, press releases, briefing papers and official correspondence.
- Creates high-impact visual presentations and graphics for publication on the agency's web and social media platforms.
- Develops a comprehensive process to effectively collect, aggregate, evaluate, and disseminate relevant data on USTDA's social media audience and outreach, to inform decision making.
- Represents USTDA in interagency discussions concerning communications on social media platforms.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606489900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.